At DailyPlus, we are Committed to the confidentiality and security of our customers information.
We value our relationship with you and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting your privacy. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal, business and financial information to us.
- We collect personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e–mail, and phone number when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration and payment.
- We do not collect personal information such as gender, age, date of birth, and identity information when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration and payment.
- We do not collect or upload customer photograph.
- We may collect and store sensitive information such as account and purchase information on your behalf as part of the services provided to you.
- We collect personal information to deliver or allow access to our products and services.
- We collect information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons to manage our Web sites and services, advertising and e–mail programs.
- We collect user feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
- We may obtain additional information about you, such as demographic information, from commercially available sources.
Protecting your Information:DailyPlus works to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using industry–recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and government standards. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Your sensitive information, such as credentials, is encrypted when it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information. We do not sell or rent your personal information with anyone for promotional or marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of DailyPlus for their promotional or marketing use without your consent. We use your personal or financial information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about other products and services, and to give you a customized interactive experience as you use our products. We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of DailyPlus services. We may also use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience. We may summarize information about you, in a way that does not identify you personally, and combine it with other information to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services. We may use service companies to help provide you products and services who are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
How to Contact UsIf you have questions or concerns about DailyPlus’s collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please contact the Privacy Team
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org